Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Waltham Forest - £32 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team in Waltham Forest.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be managing a complex case load within a team in the community. You will also be undertaking training to understand and work within legislation of the Care Act 2014 to ensure that my practise is guided by the changes and how it impacts on service users and carers.
Benefits as Adults Community Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent management
Responsibilities as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Participate in the operation of duty desk, responding and prioritising cases accordingly to need
- Completing assessments of need for service users and their carers
- Presenting large and complex cases to panel to for funding for provision of services
- Commissioning packages of care to ensure service users can continue living independent lives in the community.
- Working with other professionals and agencies (GP's, District Nurses, Occu…Therapists/Physiotherapists, Housing Wardens, Residential/Nursing Homes, Mental Health Services Memory Clinic's)the community in order to implement packages of care
- Assessing for mental capacity and best interests Mental Capacity Act 2005 and ensuring DOLS procedures are in place when appropriate
- Offer support and advise about alternative services in the community that can be resourced to promote independence
- Transfer closed cases to appropriate reviewing teams
- Working within the legislation of the Care Act 2014 by responding to Safeguarding referrals, assessing risks, planning strategy meetings, undertaking effective enquiries, and contribute to safeguarding plans to ensure outcomes are consistent with those identified by the service user and carers
- Identify and implement unmet needs and service shortfalls in the construction of individual care plans
- Maintain client records in accordance with council policy.
- Respond to new and changed legislation in respect of Adult Services and implement as directed
- Participate in multi-disciplinary and inter-agency meetings and working groups and represent the Department as required.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes