Part-time Home Manager (x3) - Children with Disabilities/Young People - Knowlsey - £35 per hour
We urgently require experienced managers for positions within Knowsley. The successful candidates will be managing residential homes on a part time basis for children and young people. Duties will include managing and supervising a team of staff so previous experience is required. One of the homes is a PT disabled children home and the other a three bed home for children and young people.
The successful candidates should have experience of working in children homes settings and be able to meet OFSTED standards for registered managers.
Benefits of the Role:
- Great rate of Pay
- Management Role
- CV Enhancement
- Long Contracts
- Flexible Hours
- Previous managerial experience
- Experience with children's services, ideally children with disabilities
- Experience in senior social work roles
- Experience in holding supervision
- Social work qualification
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.