Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Hackney - £28 per hour
We are looking for an experienced social worker to join a Learning Disability - LD Team based in Hackney.
In order to be successful in this role candidates must have a good knowledge of Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and safeguarding legislation. You will ideally have previous experience as a community/learning disabilities social work experience in a community setting.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Integrated Service
- Diverse case load
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Assessments, reviews and implementing care plans dealing with safeguarding cases
- Self-directed support, carer's assessment, and multi-disciplinary working
- Advocate on behalf of service users, commissioning of services.
- Keep up to date records, Attend team meetings.
- Undertaking mental capacity assessments for service users to promotes and safeguards decision-making within a legal framework of Mental Capacity Act by empowering people to make decisions for themselves where possible, protecting people who lack capacity; allowing people to plan ahead for a time in the future when they might lack the capacity.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.