Social Worker x4 - Hospital Discharge - Tower Hamlets - £28 per hour
We require a Social Worker with hospital discharge experience to work in a Hospital Team in Tower Hamlets.
The successful candidate will be working in the post discharge cluster working with our AADs ( Admission avoidance and Discharge to assess )sub team - you will be discharging patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks. As a Hospital Social Worker you will also be required to carry out any safeguarding or placement work that arises from your work with this client group. You will be expected to attend morning meetings and feedback to the sub team on your progress with assessments etc. You will be expected to complete Care Act 2014 assessments and provide information/advice and/or Support as needed.
As a Social Worker you will need some experience of working within an MDT as you will be working closely with a number of health professionals.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker will be expected to:
- Work with AADs (Admission Avoidance and Discharge to assess) sub team
- Discharge patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks
- Carry out safeguarding or placement work that arises with this client group
- Attend morning meetings and feedback to the sub team on your progress with assessments
- Complete 2014 Care Act assessments
- Provide information, advice and/or support as needed
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- A UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The holder of a social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.