Team Manager - Complex Care Team - Brent - £42 per hour
We currently require a experienced Senior Social Worker / Team Manager to work in a Complex Care Team in Brent.
In this pivotal role, you will provide visible leadership to a team of Practice Managers, Social Workers and Social Care Assistants. You’ll give essential direction and make key decisions on a range of complex care cases, including those that go to the Court of Protection and safeguarding enquiries.
Benefits as a Complex Care Team Manager:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
Your duties as a Complex Care Team Manager include:
- Overseeing Social Workers supporting younger adults with physical disabilities / sensory impairment and older people
- Championing independence where appropriate
- Working with Social Workers to oversee their carers to ensure risks are appropriately managed
- Working within a multidisciplinary framework
- Overseeing duty work on a rota bases
- Undertaking safeguarding work and best interest assessments
You will need:
- HCPC registration
- Full UK license
- Social work qualification
- A legal right to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.