Probation Officer - Probation Services - Chatham - £26 - £28 per hour
We are looking for a temporary Probation Officer to work in Chatham on a temporary basis.
This role offers the opportunity to work with our most complex service users to develop a detailed understanding of their offending and needs, then deliver on plans to improve their circumstances and behaviour. A strong back ground in risk assessment and the delivery of behaviour change interventions is essential to this role.
As a Probation Officer you will be a leading member of the team utilising your probation officer or social work qualification to develop interventions and lend expertise in managing risk of harm. Our practitioners have the opportunity to work in specialist areas such as domestic abuse and resettlement following custody.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
- Flexible Working
- Weekly Pay
- Dedicated Consultant
Duties as a Probation Officer:
- Supporting Service Users
- Risk Assessments
- Case Management
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously have worked as a Probation Officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.