Social Worker/Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP - Hackney - £32 - £37 per hour
We require a Approved Social Worker / Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work in a Mental Health Service in Hackney.
In this role you will participate in the daytime AMHP rota by being called upon to undertake Mental Health Act assessments in the capacity of Approved Mental Health Professional. The service operates 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. daily although there may be occasions when assessments fall outside these times.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Progression opportunities
- Competitive pay rate
Responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- To provide a range of interventions to individuals who may be experiencing mental health crisis specific to service user need and where required make legally defensible decisions about the need for compulsory detention under the Mental Health Act.
- Be able to undertake complex risk assessments using specialist knowledge and experience of managing high risk and complex situations and make evidence based decisions about emergency responses to the needs of service users and carers as assessed within the context of Mental Health Act assessments and mental health crises.
- To adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care Professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals.
- Ideally, the applicant needs to be currently warranted and working as AMHPs so that they can be warranted by Hackney in a timely manner.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.