Social Worker - Adults Transitions Team - Croydon - £35 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Transitions Team.
In this 16-25 service, you will be focusing on transitions rather than adopting the merged 0-25 service. In this role as a Social Worker you will be responsible for managing a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs. To be successful in this role candidates must ideally have both previous children's and adults transitions experience.
Benefits as a Adults Transitions Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
Job responsibilities as a Adults Transitions Social Worker:
- Working with service users with physical and learning disabilities between 18 and 25 years old who are transitioning from Children's services. This will require join working with education to meet outcomes as well as supporting with setting up packages of care.
- To carry out assessments of the care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
- To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
- To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
- Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice
As a Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.