Social Worker - Adult Services - Sutton - £28 per hour
We currently require an Adults Social Worker to join a Adult Services Team in Sutton.
Successful Social Workers should ideally have experience of caring out care needs assessments for people living in the community. Solid working practice of safeguarding and Community is essential.
Benefits as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Flexibility and support
As an Adults Services Social Worker, you will be expected to:
- Assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
- Manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures
- Identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate
- Ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies
- Meet agreed targets
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.