Social Worker x 2 - Transformation Older People/Disabilities Team - Lambeth - £28 per hour
We currently require 2 Social Workers to work in a Older People / Disabilities Team in Lambeth.
This role will be focusing on efficiency projects within Direct Payment delivery for Integrated Disability service and Older Peoples services.
It is essential that Social Workers have previous experience working in Older People/Disabilities Team or have previously worked in a Transformation Team.
Benefits as a Older People/Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Key tasks to undertake as a Older People/Disabilities Social Worker:
- Care Act assessments
- Develop support plans
- Embed new DP policies and guidance
- challenge misuse of funding streams
- Identify alternative funding streams
- Increase independence
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.