Social Worker / AMHP - Adult's Mental Health - Hillingdon - £35p/h
We are currently looking for an experienced mental health social worker or warranted approved mental health practitioner to take on the AMHP role within Hillingdon's community mental health team. With supervision, you will care manage a caseload of service users using the Care Programme Approach policy and practice guidelines for Hillingdon.
Hillingdon Council are willing to consider qualified social workers who have extensive experience within mental health services so this is a great opportunity for someone of this skill to take on an approved mental health practitioner role.
Your caseload may include the most vulnerable service users or those with the most complex problems and you may be expected to accept responsibility for action in relation to the safety of service users, their carers or others in emergency situations
Benefits of this role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Providing a range of interventions to individuals who may be experiencing a mental health crisis
- Where required, making legally defensible decisions about the need for compulsory detention under the Mental Health Act
- Undertaking complex risk assessments using specialist knowledge and experience
- Managing high risk and complex situations
- Making evidence based decisions about emergency responses to the needs of service users and carers as assessed within the context of Mental Health Act assessments and mental health crises
- Adhering to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care Professional Council
- Qualified as a Social Worker
- Strong, recent experience in a mental health team
- Excellent knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- To be HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.