Social Worker - MASH Team - Liverpool - £30 per hour
A qualified social worker is needed to join as part of a MASH children's team in Liverpool. This is an exclusive non case holding role in an office based environment with working hours from 9am to 5pm.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable managing their workload effectively and meeting agreed timescales. Recent experience within children's MASH or assessment teams will be beneficial.
Full time SW required to support the Front door MASH. ability to work with partners to analyse information and make clear defensible decisions for children and young people
Benefits of this role:
- Office based (Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm)
- Non case holding
- Excellent after care service
A MASH Social Worker will need to:
- Understand the need to write clear analysis using the information given
- Have a good understanding of child protection work
- Communicate with service users, their families and other health and social care professionals
- Understand the importance of risk assessments
- Make sound and confident decisions to escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding within and outside of MASH
- Interpret information and search data bases for information regarding children and for safeguarding purposes
- Providing advice to other services and service users
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.