Social Worker - Adults Hospital - £30 per hour - West Midlands
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Hospital Team in West Midlands.
As a Adults Social Worker you will be managing a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting, carrying out assessments in the hospital and determining the eligibility and care needs of people.
Benefits as Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Friendly team
- Lengthy contract
- High pay rate
As a Adults Hospital Social Worker, you will need to:
- Support the needs of their carers
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
As a Hospital Social Worker you will have:
- HCPC registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.