Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - St Peters Hospital - Surrey - £26 per hour
We require a Qualified Social Worker (Adults) required to work in St Peter's Hospital Team.
In this role you will have some experience of working within a hospital discharge team as well as demonstrable examples of multi-disciplinary working as you will work closely with a number of healthcare professionals. Successful Social Workers must have successfully completed their Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE).
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive Management
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker will be expected to:
- Work with AADs (Admission Avoidance and Discharge to assess) sub team
- Discharge patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks
- Carry out safeguarding or placement work that arises with this client group
- Attend morning meetings and feedback to the sub team on your progress with assessments
- Complete 2014 Care Act assessments
- Provide information, advice and/or support as needed
- Full UK license with access to a car is essential.
- Must be HCPC registered and hold a recognised Social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work).
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.