Senior Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Luton - Up to £32 per hour
A senior social worker is needed in Luton for the Children's Safeguarding team. Applicants for this role must have Child Protection experience as an essential requirement.
Luton Children's Services are one of 5 Local Authorities to have been awarded £2.5m by the DfE Innovation fund to trial the Family Safeguarding Model for a period of 2 years.
- High Rates
- Managed caseloads
- Flexible Working
- Supportive Team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Requirements of the role:
- Court Work
- Care planning safeguarding
- Assessment and referral / threshold
- CIN, CP, LAC
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.