Social Worker - Adults Community - Tower Hamlets - £30 - 32 per hour
We require a Social Worker with previous experience to work in a Adults Community Team in Tower Hamlets.
This role will involve triage of safeguarding referrals, completion of safeguarding concerns, signposting, risk assessments and protection plans. It is essential that candidates have previous experience working in a statutory adults community role.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Flexible working
- Expenses covered for travel for visits
As an Adults Community Social Worker you will be responsible for:
You must have:
- Triage of safeguarding referrals
- Completion of Safeguarding Concerns
- Signposting & information and advice
- Liaison with multi-agency partners
- Organising and coordinating planning meetings
- Risk assessments , protection plans.
- HCPC registration
- Post-qualified experience in adult services
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.