Social Worker - Adults Rapid Response Team - Richmond - £28 per hour
We require an Adults Hospital Social Worker to work in a Rapid Response Team in Richmond.
This team is an out of borough Hospital Team therefore the remit of the SWs is to visit Richmond residents in the Hospitals were they are admitted to complete Care Act Assessments and to facilitate safe and timely discharge. Given Richmond’s location most residents attend Kingston Hospital or West Middlesex University Hospital in terms of acute admissions. Candidate should preferably have extensive Hospital experience.
Benefits as a Adults Rapid Response Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Duties as a Adults Rapid Response Social Worker:
- Ensuring effective and timely assessment and discharge for individuals within the Transfer to assesses setting
- Work alongside health colleagues to provide social work intervention which include undertaking core assessments and promoting personalised care pathways, ensuring choice and control for all eligible individuals
- Work with others to shape culture, practice and drive continuous improvement and ensure effective outcomes for individuals and carers
- Support the Team Manager and promote effective integrated working
- Ensure compliance with Care Act and have excellent knowledge of safeguarding and Mental capacity act requirements and be able to ensure all legislative requirements are upheld in own practice
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.