Senior Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Reading - £35 per hour
We require a Senior Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team in Reading.
In this role as a Senior Social Worker you will be dealing with complex safeguarding
inquires and manage a complex caseload. To be successful in this role candidates must ideally have extensive adult services experience and previously have worked in a Adults Community Team.
Benefits as a Adults Community Senior Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Supportive management team
Duties as a Adults Community Senior Social Worker:
- To work with the person and other professionals as necessary in order to facilitate the stated functions of the Older People and Physical Disabilities Service.
- Undertaking of proportionate assessments.
- Completing reviews of support plans and ensuring that the people of Reading are receiving the support that meets their needs.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.