Social Worker x2 - Hospital Team & Out of Borough Hospital Team - Lambeth - £28 per hour
We have 2 opportunities available in Lambeth for experienced Social Workers to join a Out of Borough Hospital Team.
To be successful in this role all Social Workers must have post-qualified experience of working in a hospital setting and have excellent knowledge of the related legislation.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
- long term contract
- exciting opportunity
- excellent work location
- Fantastic management
- Fantastic training and support
Duties as a Hospital Social Worker:
- To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in Hospitals outside Lambeth.
- To carry out assessments for clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
- Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.