Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Harrow - £30 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Harrow for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Discharge Team. In this role candidates will have previous experience and excellent knowledge of the Care Act, as well as previous working experience with the Mental Capacity Act.
Successful candidates will ideally have experience of working within a hospital discharge team and some experience of working within a adults statutory role.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Clear career progression
- Supportive manager
- Welcoming team
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker will be expected to:
- Discharge patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks
- Carry out safeguarding or placement work that arises with this client group
- Attend morning meetings and feedback to the sub team on your progress with assessments
- Complete 2014 Care Act assessments
- Provide information, advice and/or support as needed
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- A UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The holder of a social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.