Approved Social Worker - AMHP - Surrey - Tandridge - £37 per hour
We have an opportunity available in Surrey for an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work in a Mental Health Service.
In this role as a Approved Social Worker where required you will make legally defensible decisions about the need for compulsory detention under the Mental Health Act. It is essential that candidates are warranted as a AMHP and have previous statutory mental health experience.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Long term contract
- No Care-Co ordination
- Flexible working available
Responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Providing a range of interventions to individuals who may be experiencing a mental health crisis
- Undertaking complex risk assessments using specialist knowledge and experience
- Managing high risk and complex situations
- Making evidence based decisions about emergency responses to the needs of service users and carers as assessed within the context of Mental Health Act assessments and mental health crises
- Adhering to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care Professional Council
- Qualified as a Social Worker
- Strong, recent experience in a mental health team
- Excellent knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- To be HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.