Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Co-Production - Part Time - Bromley - £29 - £31 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Part Time Learning Disabilities Team in Bromley.
This role will be working with voluntary sector partner organisations to help run workshops to find out exactly what people want and expect from Bromley's Learning Disabilities service.
The successful Social Worker will have to report back on a consistent basis and produce a final report at the end of the tenure. They may be kept on past that to help with the implementation. Experience of LD and 'Co-Production' are the main requirements.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- 6 month contract
- £29 - £31 Per hour
- Autonomous Role
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you will:
- Act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required
- Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments
- Adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals
You MUST be:
- Registered with the HCPC
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously worked in a qualified Social Work role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.