Adults Social Worker - Older Persons/Physical Disabilities Team - Cambridgeshire - £32 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Older Persons/Physical Disabilities Team in Cambridgeshire.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be completing assessments, reviews and providing supportive packages of care. It is essential that candidates have experience of working in a hospital preferably and ideally experience of working with adults with a disability.
Benefits as a Older Persons/Physical Disabilities Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Flexible Working
- Laptop and Mobile provided
As a Older People & Physical Disabilities Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- To assess the needs of elderly physically and mentally frail people or other relevant clients as necessary, in accordance with current legislation and the policy and practices of the Local Authority.
- To devise care packages to meet the identified need within resources available and the Local Authority FACS criteria.
- To work directly with clients and their carers in providing these services where appropriate.
- To be aware of the vulnerability of frail clients and to protect their property.
- To monitor and review the service provided. To ensure support is provided to carers.
As a Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.