Adults Social Worker - Older Persons Team - Lincolnshire - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Older Person's Team in Lincolnshire.
In order to be successful in this role candidates must have previous experience working with elderly people in a statutory social work role. As a Older Person's Social Worker you will be completing assessments, reviews and providing supportive care packages available within adult services.
Benefits as a Older Persons Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
Duties of this Older People's Social Worker include:
- To work directly with clients and their carers in providing these services where appropriate.
- To be aware of the vulnerability of frail clients and to protect their property.
- To monitor and review the service provided. To ensure support is provided to carers.
- Experience of working in a hospital preferably
- Experience of working with adults with a disability essential
As a Older Person's Social Worker you will need:
- HCPC registration
- Social work qualification
- A legal right to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.