Youth Offending Practitioner - Youth Offending Team - Taunton - £25 - £28 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Youth Offending Team Practitioner to join the Youth Offending Team in Taunton.
In this role as a Youth Offending Officer you will be supervising young offenders on court orders and community sentences, and after their release from secure institutions. You will be responsible for running a full caseload of higher risk children who offend to include HSB cases as necessary plus office and court duty by rota or exception.
Successful candidates MUST be fully conversant with Asset Plus and ideally Careworks. You will be expected to travel across a large rural operational area.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Practitioner:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Working
Duties as a Youth Offending Practitioner:
- Carrying out risk assessments and planning how to manage future risk of reoffending
- Preparing reports for the courts before sentencing
- Coming up with action plans to support young offenders and prevent them from reoffending
- Referring young offenders to agencies to support their welfare needs, like housing, or drug and alcohol misuse services
- Helping young offenders into education, work or training, and encouraging them to take part in constructive activities
- Visiting young people in secure institutions
- Skills set to be equivalent to SW, probation officer, health professional, teacher, police officer etc.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of youth offending positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each youth offending officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.