Practice Manager - Hospital Discharge - Lambeth - £32 - £34 per hour
We have an opportunity available in Lambeth for an experienced Assistant Team Manager / Practice Manager to work in a Hospital Discharge Team.
In this role as a Practice Manager you will participate in the development and improvement of services to vulnerable adults in accordance with Team specialism i.e. Hospital discharge, Older People, Substance Misuse, Physical Disability. Previous statutory hospital experience is essential for this role.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Practice Manager:
- Long term contract
- Exciting opportunity
- Excellent work location
- Fantastic management
- Fantastic training and support
Responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Practice Manager:
- To assist the Team manager in the provision a comprehensive assessment and case management service to vulnerable Adults and to apply specialised knowledge and skills with the objective of improving practice and standards of work. In exceptionally complex cases this will include casework with clients and their carers.
- To manage a group of Social workers and assessor/discharge support worker within the team, deputising for the Team Manager as required.
- To contribute to developing imaginative strategies to implement local and national policies (e.g. self directed care), both in directly managed cases and also in assisting others. The postholder must be pro-active in promoting anti-discriminatory practices and supporting council policy.
You MUST be:
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.