Social Worker – Children and Families – Hull - £38.63 per hour
An experienced social worker is required to join the children and families team in Hull. Jobs are rarely available in this area, so if you are interested please get in touch asap.
As a children and families social worker you will need to have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children. They will need to be creative, motivated and demonstrate capacity to manage competing priorities and work under pressure. Key responsibilities will be to work within statutory guidelines.
The benefits of this Social Worker position include:
- Fantastic management
- Great pay rate
- Long contracts
- Great location for those over the Humber Bridge
You will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.