Social Worker - Hospital Team - NEW: 8 POSITIONS! - Birmingham - £19 - £26/hour
We require several experienced Social Workers to work in Birmingham City in New Hospital roles. In this role as a Hospital Social Worker you will be managing a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting, carrying out assessments in the hospital and determining the eligibility and care needs of people.
Successful candidates must ideally have extensive / ASYE experience in a statutory hospital role.
- Birmingham City
- Queen Elizabeth
- Moseley Hall
- Good Hope
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Excellent training alongside permanent staff
- Pay rate in excess of neighbouring authorities
- Long term contracts
The responsibilities of an Adult's Hospital Social Worker includes:
- To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs
- Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments
- To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met - this will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority
- To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done
- Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.