Senior Social Worker x 5 - Family Assessment & Safeguarding Team - Norfolk - £275 per day
My client in Norfolk requires several Senior Social Workers with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join a new team in Kings Lynn. Hey are looking for senior social workers who are able to be deployed into the areas of greatest need, and in so doing share good practice and knowledge. The successful senior social workers will be expected to work a full, professional day, carrying out the hours needed to successfully deliver the work tasked.
The successful Social Workers should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment, able to complete assessments, visits, direct work with a mixed caseload.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay, around £37ph based on a 37 hour week
- £100 per week towards expenses if workers live 45 miles away
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- Long term contracts
- Flexible hours and working
You will need to be/have:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.