Adults Senior Practitioner - Mental Health - Birmingham - £27 per hour
We have a unique opportunity available in Birmingham for an experienced Senior Practitioner to work in a Mental Health Team.
In this role as a Social Practitioner you will be using holistic assessments of mental health and social care needs.You will also conduct care act assessments and safeguarding vulnerable adults. In order to be successful in this role candidates must ideally have previous statutory mental health experience and previously worked in a Senior Social Worker role.
Benefits as a Mental Health Senior Practitioner:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
Duties of the role as a Mental Health Practitioner include:
- Practice as lead Mental Health Social Work (MHSW) practitioner for social work interventions, including therapeutic interventions, in support of the holistic management of mental health patients within the Departments of Community Mental Health.
- Provide reports for and attend Mental Health Tribunals (MHT), as directed by MHT chair.
- Lead clinician for the social work assessments of patients, their home circumstances and relationships, providing reports to support the patient’s care management plan.
- Recognise own limits of competence and seek clinical supervision and/or advice as appropriate.
- Accountability for the standard of Mental Health Social Work care provided to the client group.
- Undertake research, as required and within guidelines, in Mental Health Social Work to support the development of the Department of Community Mental Health and Defence Primary Health Care Service.
- Undertake audits in own clinical area to identify improvements to the service.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.