Social Worker - Fostering Team - Herefordshire - £29.73 per hour
An experienced social worker is required to join a busy fostering team in Hereford City Centre. They are looking for a temporary social worker for initially 3 months.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and experienced fostering service in Herefordshire. The service has been able to develop a range of schemes and will support your professional development. They are committed to ensuring their team provides high quality placements with foster carers and kinship carers.
Benefits of this Social Worker - Fostering Team role:
- Supportive manager
- Access to liquid training events
- Inclusive of agency workers
- Home working where appropriate
As a Fostering Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding cases
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
You will need to be/have:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.