Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - CMHT - Bracknell Forest - £28-30 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Community Mental Health Team in Bracknell Forest.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be responsible for working with people who have severe and enduring Mental Health issues. You will complete risk assessments and management and you will also care coordinate within the Community Recovery Team.
Benefits as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
- Laptop provided
As a Community Mental Health Social Worker, you will be:
- Carrying out care act assessments
- Working collaboratively with health professionals
- Working directly with people with mental health needs
- Championing independence
- Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced in a mental health team
- Have a full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.