Social Worker - Permanence and Transitions - Devon - up to £38 per hour
A social worker is required to join a Permanence and Transitions in Barnstaple, Devon. As a social worker you will support the team manager and provide a highly quality of social work practice to vulnerable/at risk children and families and ensure effective practice management.
Benefits of this Social Worker - Permanence and Transitions role include:
- High Rates
- Flexible Working
- Supportive Team
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Main duties as a Social Worker - Permanence and Transitions:
- Support the Team Manager to provide high quality of Social Work practice to vulnerable/at risk children and families and ensure effective practice management.
- To undertake high quality assessments with eligible/relevant and homeless young people and to develop knowledge and skills to provide a quality service to young people.
- To attend LAC reviews and other relevant planning meetings for young people.
- To maintain accurate case records in accordance with the Directorate policy, keeping such records up-to-date, and ensuring that information about work on the Service Plan is accessible and understandable to others.
- To develop and participate in groups for young care leavers.
- To work in partnership with other agencies to ensure best outcomes for young people.
- To prepare reports and information as and when required.
You will need to be/have:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.