Adults Social Worker - Review & Assessment Team - Cambridgeshire - £32 per hour
We have an exciting new role available in Cambridgeshire for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Review & Assessment Team.
In this role it is essential that successful Social Workers have excellent working knowledge of the Care Act 2014 and related legislation as well as good assessment skills which have been developed through post-qualified experience.
Benefits as a Review & Assessment Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Flexible working
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Great CV Build
- Laptop and Mobile provided
In this role as a Adults Review & Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- Completing reviews individual care plans
- Support planning
- Conducting assessments in homes and community settings
- Delivering efficient services
- Reporting to the manager with any difficulties arising from case load
- Conducting assessments in line with 2014 Care Act
You are required to have:
- HCPC registration
- UK license and vehicle
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.