Social Worker - Looked after Children - Bournemouth - Up to £35 per hour
An experienced social worker is required to join the looked after children’s team in Bournemouth. As a social worker, you will support the team manager to provide high quality social work practice to vulnerable/at risk children and families and ensure effective practice management
Benefits as a Looked After Children's Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Requirements of the role:
- Provide support to, Adopters/Carers within the parameters of local and national guidelines and standard.
- Provide a range of resources within the Directorate and undertaking duties specific to the specialist team the candidate is allocated to, such as Adoption, Fostering Assessment or Fostering Supervision.
- Must have previous Looked after Children/Leaving Care experience.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.