Youth Offending Service Officer - YOS - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire - £18 - £23 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Youth Offending Service Officer to join the Youth Offending Team in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
In this role as a Youth Offending Service Officer you will assist in the prevention and reduction of youth crime in Buckinghamshire. To provide an accountable statutory service in a youth justice setting to young people who offend, their victims and parents/carers. This will include assessment, report preparation, intervention, case planning and review, as appropriate to the work of the team and service unit. This post will be expected to case manage high risk clients in a secure and community setting.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Service Officer:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Working
Duties as a Youth Offending Service Officer:
- Carrying out risk assessments and planning how to manage future risk of reoffending
- Preparing reports for the courts before sentencing
- Coming up with action plans to support young offenders and prevent them from reoffending
- Referring young offenders to agencies to support their welfare needs, like housing, or drug and alcohol misuse services
- Supervising young offenders on court orders and community sentences, and after their release from secure institutions
- Helping young offenders into education, work or training, and encouraging them to take part in constructive activities
- Visiting young people in secure institutions
- Qualified as a Youth Offending Service Officer
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work / youth offending positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer / youth offending officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.