Family Court Adviser - CAFCASS - South London - Up to £31 per hour
Are you are an experienced social worker looking to step away from front line social work, have good assessment skills and have and interest in flexible working? If so then we have the next role for you!
As a family court advisor you will need to use your assessment and report writing skills to identify immediate risk of harm to the children by conducting risk assessments. This is an opportunity for you to work with vulnerable Children and Families to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person.
Cafcass were awarded best social work employer in 2015 mainly due to the supportive working environment, opportunities for development and ability to work flexibly, maintaining a good work life balance.
Ideally looking for candidates experienced in Assessment, Child Protection and Court
- Opportunity to work flexibly, ideal for people with families or looking for a better work life balance
- Pay rate of up to £31 per hour
- Working for a company awarded the best social work employer
The requirements are as follows:
- Expert knowledge and application of safeguarding procedure and policy
- Knowledge of Child Arrangements Programme.
- Knowledge of Cafcass as an organisation.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly, proportionately, under high pressure and to a timescale.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes