Social Worker - Continuing Health Care - CHC - Hampshire - £31 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in Hampshire's Continuing Health Care Team.
Our client is looking for someone with experience of working alongside health professionals and within a Multi- Disciplinary Team, experience of carrying out CHC assessments and ideally experience of working within a CCG.
Benefits as a Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
Experience required as a Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
- Experience within CHC would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience of completing detailed work/assessments in a timely way would be essential.
- To assist the EIT teams in completing the assessments within tight time frames. They will need to have sound Knowledge of both the Care Act 2014 and the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare 2012.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes