Social Worker - Community Team - Hackney - £28 per hour
We require an Adults Community Social Worker to work in a Community Team in Hackney.
The post holder will be part of Adult Services. They will work to assess the social care needs of people in accordance with the wellbeing principles of the Care Act and offer a personalised and strengths based approach. In this role as a Social Worker you will be working to promote personalised support and facilitating the opportunities for service user choice and control, they will be responsible for managing a case load, conducting robust assessments in partnership with service users, their carers and multi-disciplinary partners where appropriate.
Benefits as Adults Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Clearly identify outcomes that need to be achieved through provision of this service.
- Help people identify how best to meet their own longer term needs and aspirations by enabling them to identify appropriate asset based goals and building outcomes focused support plans.
- The post holder will be responsible for assessing and supporting and assessing risk
- The post holder will operate within an agreed performance management and budgetary framework and with support from their line manager they will be responsible for assessing and managing risk, ensuring application of robust quality assurance and safeguarding procedures.
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes