Child Protection Chair Manager - Northamptonshire - £48 per hour
We are looking for an experienced interim Child Protection Conference Chair Manager, to lead a stable team of 10FTE experienced, permanent Child Protection Conference Chairs. This will initially be for a 12 week period with a view to extending the contract 3 monthly there onwards.
The focus of your work will be to further embed the Signs of Safety approach and refine a consistent chairing approach to conferences across the team. You will be motivated to quality assure the chairing of some Child Protection Conferences, Child Protection Plans and Minutes, and be driven to further develop the detail within these.
You will have the skills to analyse regular performance data, develop this with support, and use it effectively to drive key performance indicators.
You will continue monthly team meetings, provide the team with good quality formal and informal supervision, be approachable and value the wealth of experience each Chair brings to the team.
The Child Protection Manager will attend various meetings; including operations meetings, management meetings, and represent the Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Service at multiple Children's Social Care meetings, clinics and panels.
You will engage social work teams and partner agencies in a nurturing manner; encouraging prompt resolutions to casework concerns should they arise. You will report on themes, learning and barriers to seniors, providing proposed resolutions to thematic findings.
The Child Protection Conference Service is primarily based in Northampton. Office space is modern with good facilities and local amenities.
Benefits of this role:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long term contracts available
- Autonomy in role
- New modern offices
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for assessing need and risk and agreeing early intervention packages for children with additional needs.
- Being responsible for the day to day management and supervision of team members
- Managing, monitoring and ensuring high professional standards of practice and performance in all areas of service delivery and from all members or the team
- Leading regular work and service allocation meetings
- Working with Heads of Service so that service and team priorities are met
- Offering support and advice to partner agencies to assist them in carrying out common assessments and to take on the role of lead professional
- Ensuring that services and packages provided for children and their families are in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities
As a Social Worker you will be:
- A Full UK License Holder
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.