Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Newham - £32 per hour
This position is within a safeguarding service in Newham that employs a generic social work model. Staff work with children subject to child protection and child in need plans as well as looked after children.
We work with families under the Public Law Outline (PLO), issue care proceedings and work with children up until permanence arrangements are in place.
Suitable candidates must be minimum two years post qualified and CVs must have clear evidence of working children subject to child protection and child in need plans, using the PLO and court report writing.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Free Training opportunities
- Free parking
- Excellent Management structure
- Good transport links
You will be familiar with:
- Court work
- Child Protection
- Children In Need Plans
- Complex safeguarding
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.