Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Islington - £30 per hour
We require an Adults Social Worker to work in a Mental Health Team in Islington. This role is a care co-ordination role, CPA, experience working with Psychosis and working with clients under MHA.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be working within an integrated Mental Health Team Work autonomously from day. You will also be responsible for writing mental health act reports.
Successful candidates must ideally have previous experience working in a statutory mental health / CMHT role.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Mental Health Social Worker you will have the following duties:
- Co-ordinating the care in complex cases under CPA
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Using holistic assessments of mental health and social care needs
- Conducting Care Act assessments
- Working with carers and wider support networks
- Partnership working with other statutory and voluntary organisations
- Liaising with inpatient units
Requirements as Mental Health Social Worker:
- Previous Mental Health experience
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license
- Knowledge and experience of mental health legislation
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.