Social Worker - Discharge to Access - Camden - £30 per hour
We currently require a Hospital Social Worker to work in a Discharge to Access Team in Camden.
This role will be in the discharge to assess (D2A) team, based within St Pancras Hospital. It's based in the hospital, but it is a community position.
This is a very fast paced position and the successful Social Worker will be working in a health without an on-site manager so they would need to be able to work independently. The role involves assessing people at home that have just been discharged from hospital. As a Social Worker you will be working within an MDT.
Benefits as a Discharge to Access Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Discharge to Access Social Worker you will be expected to:
- Work with AADs (Admission Avoidance and Discharge to assess) sub team
- Discharge patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks
- Carry out safeguarding or placement work that arises with this client group
- Attend morning meetings and feedback to the sub team on your progress with assessments
- Complete 2014 Care Act assessments
- Provide information, advice and/or support as needed
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- A UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The holder of a social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.