Probation Officer - Probation Services - Torquay - £26 - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a temporary Probation Officer to work in Torquay CRC on a temporary basis.
This role involves working with offenders before, during and after they are sentenced. Probation officers often work in a field team, preparing court reports and supervising offenders in the community. They may also work in other settings such as prisons or approved premises - previously known as probation hostels.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant
- Flexible working
Duties as a Probation Officer:
- Supporting service users
- Report writing
- Risk assessments
- Previously have worked as a Probation Officer
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.