Deputy Team Manager - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Brent - £35 per hour
Based at Kingswood centre
We have a new role available in Brent for an experienced Deputy Team Manager / Assistant Team Manager to work in a Adults Learning Disabilities Team.
In this role as a Deputy Team Manager you will assist 6 Social Workers with leading, motivating and help managing a team ensuring the service provided is consistent, effective and delivers positive outcomes. You will provide expert guidance to team members and others in situations of complexity, working as the allocated practitioner in specific cases. You will be part of the long term development of the local authorities all age learning disability services.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Deputy Team Manager:
Responsibilities / experience required as a Adults Learning Disabilities Deputy Team Manager:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Supportive Management
- Monthly supervision
- You will manage the team day to day, with recruitment, retention and line management responsibilities; provision of critically reflective professional supervision and management of the overall workload of the team, deputising for the team manager when required.
- You will undertake assessments, support planning and reviews.
- You will need to have competent IT skills and be able and willing to learn to use a variety of software systems.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme