Advanced Practitioner - Looked After Children - Newham - £35 per hour
An advanced practitioner is required on the Looked After Children's team in Newham. Experience of working with children and their families is required to be successful in this role.
Due to the seniority of the role, applicants must have a number of years' post qualifying LAC experience.
Benefits as a LAC Advanced Practitioner:
- Free Training opportunities
- Free parking
- Excellent Management structure
- Good transport links
- Permanency planning for young people 0 - 18 years
- Court work
- Missing from Care and CSE Protocols
- Statutory visits
- LAC Reviews
- HCPC registration
- Eligbility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.