Team Manager - Adult Safeguarding Team - Bromley - £42 per hour
We require an experienced Team Manager to work in a Adults Safeguarding Team in Bromley.
As part of an integrated adult safeguarding team, you will contribute to the overall planning and delivery of high quality and value for money community care services. As a Team Manger you will also lead and supervise a team of qualified social workers and case workers, providing reflective case work supervision and taking responsibility for the quality assurance of social work practice within the team.
It is essential that candidates have current / previous management experience.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Team Manager:
Main responsibilities as a Adults Safeguarding Team Manager:
- Effectively and proactively manages the day to day running of the team, including deployment of resources and basic budget management, ensuring service provision is efficient and delivers positive outcomes.
- Provide professional social work expertise to a team in respect of social work interventions, methods, research and theories.
- Advocate a high-performance culture that recognises personal contribution and manages individual performance, ensuring that all team members receive appropriate on-going support, development and coaching to maximise their potential.
- Lead and promote within the team, the personalisation of services ensuring that service users are given the opportunity to exercise meaningful choice and control over the care and support they receive.
- Monitor and evaluate the services provided, striving for continuous improvement and ensuring that the required standards are met and sustained.
- Ensures person centred assessments, support planning and adult protections plans are undertaken in line best practice and service standards.
- With support, undertakes complaint investigations and related disciplinary matters. Acts as a co-ordinator for Safeguarding Adults Referrals.
- Represents the service at strategy meetings, outcome meetings and risk panels.
- Support the Adult Social Care Service as a whole, as it introduces and develops a fully integrated service, with a 7 day per week provision, to vulnerable adults across the authority.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes