Social Worker - Joint Assessment and Discharge - Havering - £28-30 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Joint Assessment and Discharge Team in Havering.
The JAD Service is a multi agency hospital based (Queens and King George Hospitals in LB Havering) made up of qualified social workers, nurses and administrators. The Service brings together teams from Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Trust, North East London Foundation Trust, London Borough of Barking & Dagenham and London Borough of Havering. The Service is responsible for the safe and timely discharges of adults with health or social care needs in Hospital.
These posts are perfect for an individual who enjoys a busy integrated work environment with excellent support from colleagues and regular informal and formal supervision (92% achieved each month over the last three months). The JAD Service can operate over seven days a week depending on needs. However for the last year this has only been required 9 till 5, Monday to Friday with 1 Saturday every 6 weeks.
Benefits as a Joint Assessment and Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
As a Joint Assessment and Discharge Social Worker will be expected to:
- Work with AADs (Admission Avoidance and Discharge to assess) sub team
- Discharge patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks
- Carry out safeguarding or placement work that arises with this client group
- Attend morning meetings and feedback to the sub team on your progress with assessments
- Complete 2014 Care Act assessments
- Provide information, advice and/or support as needed
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- A UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The holder of a social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.