Social Worker - Adults Review - Islington - £30 per hour
We require a Social Worker with extensive experience needed to work in a Review Team project funded by Corporate.
The project entails that Social Workers apply the principles of the strength-based approach and adopt an evidence-based approach to their work. There must be solid evidence that the worker, from the onset, is committed to empowering service users and can work creatively with them and Occupational Therapy.
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
- Good transport links
Experience required as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Have substantial experience carrying out effective reviews AND having been part of a review team or review project, having undergone Strength-Based Approach training
- Have used before or be currently using LAS system as we need someone to start immediately and cannot allow time to learn to use a new system
- Be committed to working in a very professional and transparent manner with all service users and other professionals even when there are disagreements and resistance to change
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Extensive adult social care experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.