Social Worker - Substance Misuse Team - Lambeth - £28.50 per hour
We have a exciting new role available in Lambeth for an experienced Social Worker to join a Substance Misuse Team in Lambeth.
In this role you as a Social Worker you must complete social care assessments under the Care Act 2014, for intensive abstinent based i.e. rehab, day programmes and personalised packages (once funding is agreed by the resource panel).
It is essential that candidates have previous statutory social work experience in a substance misuse role.
Benefits as a Substance Misuse Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Rare opportunity
- Interesting and manageable case load
Your responsibilities as a Substance Misuse Social Worker:
- Facilitating mental health rehabilitation through relevant social work duties
- Manage a complex caseload
- Working in a small team liaising with SLaM Addictions, Lambeth Drug & Alcohol Service
- Organising rehab, day programmes and personalised packages once funding is agreed by the resource panel
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes